Beginning a new year is always the best because everyone uses it as a clean slate to start over, try new things and set goals for themselves. This year is no different for your girl, I’m going to have some goals to set just like I try to do every year. However, this year feels different.. special almost. I feel like I’m going to achieve the goals I set out to do this year. I’ve never felt anymore determined in my life! I hope you dive head-first into your goals and feel determined like I do on this first week of the new year. Without further rambling.. here are my goals for the new year.
- Hit 5,000 pageviews a month. I’m currently getting close to 5,000 pageviews, and I am hopeful I can keep it at a steady, consistent number for each month!
- Gain 500+ followers on Instagram. My follow count on Insta has been stagnant for the past couple of months at the 100+ range. I take plently of blame because I neglect my precious Instagram! I can’t wait to start taking awesome photos and interacting more on there.
- Surpass 1,000 followers on Twitter. I love Twitter a whole lot, but again I’m guilty of neglecting my blog account and leaving it looking like I don’t exist! I hope to join plenty more blogging chats (if you have any suggestions – please comment some!) and interact with my followers!
- Hit 1.5k Pinterest followers. I really want to step my Pinterest game ALL the way up this year. I’m off to a great start, and most of my new sessions/users are coming from Pinterest lately, so I’m excited to see what’s in store for me and Pinterest this year.
- Slowly begin to monetize my blog. Because college isn’t cheap! And I really want to start working with sponsors that represent my blog and can give my audience something to takeaway.
- Live my life with a full heart. I really want to start giving back and being a positive light in my campus community & back home! Read more here about choosing yourself this year!
- Work out 3-4x a week. I think this is doable. My college gym is HUGE and offers lots of student-taught fitness classes (Zumba, Muscles & Mascara, etc.) and I want to become a regular fitness class goer. I also want to being to work with weights and tone my arms/legs. Also – I want to be able to run 3 laps without dying after the first one. ?
- Get all As this semester & make Dean’s List! – This is so doable if I put my mind to it and get to studying! I’m so excited for my classes this semester (minus Spanish, but I’m an optimist) and I think I can get it done.
- Be a better friend and family member. I definitely felt a disconnect from my friends and family this year. I really want to build stronger connections with everyone I care about this year.
That’s that! I cannot wait to take 2017 by storm and accomplish everything I set out to do. What are your goals this year?